Terms of Service
HTag may change any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time for any reason. A notice of material change will be posted on HTag's website, and you are responsible for reviewing the changes. If you do not agree with them, do not continue to use HTag's website and refrain from using our data.
HTag does not provide any guarantee or warranty of the accuracy of any data. By using HTag, you are certifying that you are over 13 years of age and have your legal guardian’s permission.
The data HTag provides is public information. It is gathered by HTag’s proprietary software from 3rd party sources. The data is then collated, organized, manipulated, and displayed in unique ways by HTag. This makes the data proprietary.
1. HTag supports a variety of payment methods for customers, including bank transfers, credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, and bank wires.
HTag at this time supports PayPal and bank wires. As soon as we have additional opportunities for payment services will inform you appropriately and amend this Agreement
You shall have the right to select any payment service provider available. You agree that HTag is not responsible for any actions applied by the payment service provider including but not limited to any additional transaction fees, banking commissions or currency fees applied to your transaction. All payments to HTag include the above-mentioned fees and commission, if applicable.
2. To get a report, you get Points, the cost of which depends on their number. More info https://htag.me/store
3. In order to get access to the Service you need to pay us fees that are denominated in points (hereinafter - “the Points”). Point is a form of internal (in game) currency that is served exclusively to certify the right of its holder to get access to the Services.
4. Points represents virtual centralized currency that does not have any value outside of our Platform and not in connection with the Services. Amount of Points and its validity shall be recorded in your personal account. HTag ensures validity and number of Points hold by you in your personal account.
5. HTag informs you that Points does not have any physical representation and can not be returned or refunded.
6. If otherwise is not amended by us, the fees for one Report produced by the Platform as a result of our services shall be equal to one Point. The price of one token shall be determined unilaterally by HTag. At our sole discretion price of one token may be established at the moment of transaction (purchase of Token).
7. All fees are inclusive of VAT where applicable. In certain circumstances fees will not be subject to VAT but you may be liable to indirect taxes in your own country. HTag recommends that you research whether you are liable to declare such taxes to the relevant tax authorities.
8. HTag does not store credit/debit card information.
9. Point is valid for 1 calendar year after purchasing. Point is removed from your account if it is not used 1 year after it's purchase date.
Sharing HTag’s data, including screen shots or images of HTag’s website, is allowed providing you credit HTag as the source of said data and/or images. The acceptable way to do this is to provide a link back to the source of the data, and clearly state in text that HTag provides the data. This includes sharing our data on Social Media websites, on blogs, and in any sort of publication.
Data that is shared from HTag on YouTube videos should include a link in the description, and a verbal or written acknowledgement of HTag as the source of the data in the video itself.
Mass copying data from HTag’s website (to include botting, crawling, scraping, etc.) is not allowed and may result in you being blocked from HTag’s website and data. The only way you may gather large amounts of data is through our custom reports function, or by requesting data directly from HTag (email our staff, or submit a support ticket).
It is HTag’s policy to not delete data on our website. All the data on our website is gathered from public sources, and HTag will continue to display said data. If you want us to stop displaying the statistics of your channel/account from a third party (Instagram), you will have to adjust your privacy settings on said third party website. Again just to reinstate, the data shown on HTag is the same public data anyone could get by visiting your profile on various social media sites and writing it down. We do not display private data. If we were to delete or change any of the data shown it would ruin our journalistic/encyclopedic integrity. If you want a private social media profile simply mark it as private on that site and we won't collect its public data, otherwise we will.
This website is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
In order to keep statistical data updated, HTag utilizes API services of third parties including Instagram. Unless specific access is asked for at time of use (i.e. to validate your identity), we are only gathering publicly available data from the API services, not anything private about your account. When private data is granted it isn't being stored, it is just being used to verify various things such as how many followers you recieved in the last mont.
WE WILL NOT DELETE OR REMOVE PUBLIC INFORMATION UNLESS WE RECEIVE A LEGALLY-BINDING ORDER TO DO SO.
Again as stated above, we are not storing, sharing, or displaying private data without explicit permission for specific purposes such as applying for services.